Overnight Berry Oatmeal
This is a great breakfast option. It’s tasty and the complex (slow) carbohydrates in the rolled oats help keep your blood sugar stable and energy level high throughout the morning.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- Thoroughly combine oats, yogurt, almond or vanilla extract, and maple syrup or honey.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir in berries and enjoy.